thumbnail
Date Nov 6, 2012User syncRating SafeScore 4(vote up/down)
Tropylium
2012-12-25 15:26:16
>> #6846
Heinoustuck the AU is decently creepy for sure but the album strikes me as mostly tame really…
SirenDucks
2012-12-24 20:46:11
>> #6717
will read heinoustuck when it's done i like the designs

I would read Guidestuck, but I've seen too many people say it makes them cry. And those characters are adorable, so I can't have that. >.>
Nyre
2012-12-24 14:26:32
>> #6700
For me, it's all about tolerances. And whenever I see Heinoustuck stuff I always have a strong visceral reaction which is more than enough to inform me that it is not my thing (or... as a certain troll would say, I'm "triggered").

But unlike said troll, I just let it be, since I know it is somebody else's thing and that's okay.
Timeghoul
2012-12-24 11:35:25
>> #6697
Oh, that explains why I haven't ever heard of it, thanks. fuck that fandom
Pie
2012-12-24 11:23:35
>> #6696
Cupcakes is a MLP shock fanfic filled with gore and mentally unstable horses.
thumbnail
Tropylium
2012-12-25 14:53:59
>> #6842
romantiCaveman
2012-12-25 03:32:33
>> #6778
Black and orange is a good look for Rose.
thumbnail
Tropylium
2012-12-25 14:42:35
>> #6841
The fic this is from was definitely ohgodwhat, though.
Pie
2012-12-25 07:29:57
>> #6804
Yeah a whole lot of ohgodwhat needs to just be changed to wut and some just removed
Anonymous
2012-12-25 07:27:31
>> #6802
^Well, the whole bloodsoaked garments thing, but that's not really the kind of thing that ohgodwhat is for, anyway.
Beelzebibble
2012-12-25 03:26:24
>> #6776
Removed "ohgodwhat" tag because "ohgodwhat" does not need over 1600 images and I DO NOT SEE WHAT IS HORRIFYING OR DISTURBING ABOUT THIS.
thumbnail
Date Dec 25, 2012User PieRating SafeScore 2(vote up/down)
Tropylium
2012-12-25 14:26:06
>> #6840
Cool series, needs Fefeta and Erisol though.
thumbnail
Date Dec 25, 2012User PieRating SafeScore 3(vote up/down)
Pie
2012-12-25 11:52:00
>> #6834
Sometimes I upload for the shits and giggles

Sometimes I upload because stuff is cute


Sometimes I upload because a picture is so culturally significant to the fandom as a whole it must be preserved for all future generations to appreciate and learn from.


This is an example of choice number three.

You're welcome.
thumbnail
Anonymous
2012-12-25 11:32:05
>> #6832
I say it as if 99% of posts made about Porrim reference her body or how hot she is. That's how I say it.
Mr_Ruse
2012-12-25 11:27:51
>> #6829
Anon, you say that as if the fanom doesn't objectify anyone else.
Timeghoul
2012-12-25 00:39:35
>> #6747
sexism is over
(pretend i typed that with porrim's quirk ok)
Anonymous
2012-12-24 23:10:46
>> #6735
ngl I find it kind of strangely hilarious that the progressive feminist is the most objectified character in the entire comic by the fandom.
Mr_Ruse
2012-12-24 22:52:21
>> #6728
No, but that's not the point. Hot curvy mama Porrim is one of the most beautiful of them all.
thumbnail
Date Dec 8, 2012User MisterSolitaireRating SafeScore 3(vote up/down)
Mr_Ruse
2012-12-25 11:31:44
>> #6831
And then she freezes stuck.
thumbnail
Anonymous
2012-12-25 11:31:21
>> #6830
Holiday bump !
thumbnail
Date Dec 12, 2012User NyreRating SafeScore 14(vote up/down)
Nyre
2012-12-25 10:22:52
>> #6824
Gonna bump this just to point out how pretty it is.
thumbnail
Date Dec 25, 2012User PieRating SafeScore 4(vote up/down)
Elfaleon
2012-12-25 10:02:31
>> #6821
It's just a dick in a box.


<<<202620272028 2029 203020312032>>>